About Water Master
Water Master was formed in 2014 by its parent company Welling & Crossley (W&C). Water Master was created to provide Australians with premium quality water pumps, backed with the expertise and support of a local Australian company. Today Water Master is sold nationwide by hundreds of dealers. Our pumps are trusted by Aussies including tradies, farmers, rural property owners and emergency services departments.
Why choose Water Master?
- Water Master backs its products with over 90 years of manufacturing expertise and reputation.
- Water Master is 100% Australian owned and operated, and we manufacture right here in Melbourne. When you use Water Master products you are supporting Australian businesses.
- We provide customer support that is prompt, useful and friendly. You don’t have to worry about trying to get through an international call centre when dealing with us.
- We only use genuine parts from premium brand suppliers such as Honda, Yamaha, Lister Petter and Kirloskar. These genuine products come with manufacturer warranties.
- We back all of our products with full warranties.
- Our products provide you with industry leading features and push the boundaries for reliability, performance and portability. Our range includes models that are the lightest, highest performing and most reliable available.
- We have a dealer and service network with hundreds of locations nationwide. That means local support, products and parts.
About Welling & Crossley
W&C is the leading, Australian manufacturer and distributer of petrol and diesel generators, diesel engines and engine driven water pumps. W&C has manufactured high quality machinery for over 90 years, and its products are used Australia wide as well as overseas. W&C is renowned for producing products that are reliable and effective, as well as providing the highest level of customer support. Water Master now brings this pedigree to the single stage, engine driven, water pump market.